tisdag 10 augusti 2021

EMX Kegums total 8 overall

 Still not ready but we are improving. 8th overall this weekend.


Still need more time and feeling to get used to the new KTM bike.It`s a really fast bike 😉


In the 1st heat I make a start that corresponds to my starting place 22a, run perfectly ok run finish as 10a.

For the 2nd heat, we made a couple of adjustments to the suspension which turned out to be a much easier bike to ride.

2nd heat I unfortunately put the bike in the gate at the start & was last away, laped as 19th on the first lap, fought my way to em 11th place

  Now there is a big focus on catching up with the bike ride & finding more correct settings so this season will be really fun too 😊

 I’m lucky that I have @sf183 and my team TBS KTM to get me ready for the next final races of the season!! 

Let's go to work💪





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar