onsdag 4 augusti 2021

First Emx race of the season, Lommel

 Sorry for not updated you for the last couple of weeks.



New team and a complete different bike to get use to,all from engine to suspension has taken a lot of time.


I have only race and practice on Yamaha bikes for my entire life on big bikes from 125 to 250cc, 6years.
Big big thanks to Yamaha that has had me under your wings for all years !
An big thanks to Tbs Ktm racing team for bringing me on in the middle of the season.

 I race my first Emx race last weekend and I can truly say I wasn’t ready for Lommel...
Only 2 weeks on the new Ktm bike and surgery a couple of weeks ago didn’t make my comeback the way I imagined it to be. 
12th overall was the result. But let’s work from here! 
I definitely believe that I can come back to my old form, I just need a bit more time.
Let’s give it a new try in Latvia next weekend!
No pressure just fun !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar