måndag 20 december 2021

Last race 2021


So my 2021 season ended in Germany after a crash in the first race. To be honest it’s a relief that the season is over as I was struggling with injuries and difficulties all year long. I compressed my vertebrae T4, T5, T,12 and broke T,7 In the crash and I hit my head pretty hard, but nothing serious as it could have been much worse! Also during the race I again damaged my already broken foot and was just riding easily before I crashed out, can’t really remember what happened, but I landed on my head. 
As I said I’m happy the season is over. And I’m happy to be home after spending 5 days in the hospital in Germany. We will see what the future brings for me but now im just happy to be home! 
I’m still waiting on results what needs to be done with my body but I’m going to take all the time needed to feel 100%. 
Thanks for all the kind messages! And thanks to my @tbsconversionsktm for having me even though it didn’t go as planned, and also my trainer @sf183 and my family and friends for always having my back! 


 I had another set back today... unfortunately while preparing for the French championship race this weekend with @sf183 I broke my foot... Nothing too serious it’s just a shame as I was starting to feel really good on the Ktm. I’m expecting to be on the sidelines for a couple of weeks.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar