torsdag 20 maj 2021

Swedish championship , Uddevalla

 Hi,

I’m so happy to finally be back home in Sweden! And also racing back home is always nice, meeting friends and just the atmosphere! Unfortunately to these races of the Swedish championship in uddevalla rd 3-4 I didn’t have my own bike from ghidinelli racing but I got to borrow my cousins bike that he had. Its not a new bike as it’s from 2019 but it worked perfectly, even though it was a bit difficult to complete with the factory 250 guy’s that where racing this weekend. There was about 7 factory guys competing which made it into great racing.

On the first day of racing rd3 I qualified in 5th which was okay as the bike wasn’t really helping me get a fast lap but for the race will be a bit more easy!
For race one I made a terrible start but road good and made a pass for 6th but I crashed out directly afterwards and struggled to get the bike started and my vision was bad because I put my face into the mud (it was raining all weekend, so was a mudder) so I dropped down to 19th after I went in for new goggles but in the end of the race road good to finish 15th.
Race two, once again a bad start as the bike didn’t really help.. but road my way up to 7th to finish the race just in the back of the group in front of me, as I ran out of time..

Now Sunday’s race rd4 I qualified 6th in my group that was full of factory guys.
Then in race one I made a better start passed some fast guys to go into 5th and that’s where I would finish, even though I feel my riding wasn’t as good as on the Saturday.
Then race two made a different tactic in the start and lined up more to the middle to go around the outside in the corner and it worked I made a better start around 10th then passed to 5th and tried to go with the top runners but this weekend I didn’t have the right material to catch them but anyway it was great fun to be back home racing and to race with such a strong field is great for Swedish motocross!

Now I will stay home for another week and get some training done with my Swedish trainer Rickard and then I’ll head back to Italy to prepare for the European season to start of!

Have a great day guys!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar