måndag 15 mars 2021

Second overall, International Italian championship

 Now the first championship of the season is over, the Italian international championship. It was great preparations for the real season to start and I made 3 quite good races for an overall 2nd place in the championship against a lot of top mx2 factory riders!


The last round was healed in Mantova and it’s a track that I like but it’s also a difficult one! In the week before the race I had a practice crash which didn’t end as bad as it could but I had a sore hand and didn’t do any training before the race because of this.
But it was fine to ride with even though I struggled all day.



The day started of with practice and qualifying and in the practice I set a good pace but when it was time for qualifying I forgot all my riding skills and I road really bad.. I ended up 14th which gave me 30th gate pic. I’m really sad and angry about it but now me and my trainer knows that we need to work on the fast laps and keeping it together at all time.

So time for race I lined up in 30th and just made the best of the position and on the first lap I was around 20th then I started my catch up the field. I got my self up to 5th and just some seconds behind the podium guy but after that hard charge my arms was completely pumped up and I got armepump and at the same time i knew if I crashed or got taken out the championship position might go away. But I lost 4 positions in the last 5 minutes of the race to the guys I had just passed and ended up 9th. We need to work on some thing before the season starts to be more ready to go in front, and I will be ready!

But that gave me anyway 2nd overall in the championship 2021! after finishing 3rd , 3rd and now 9th and the team is really happy about It and I have to say I’m also happy about those pre season races even though the last one was though.



Then in the superfinal against the 450s I was dead last in the start but I didn’t give up but I didn’t either push because I took it like training but in the end I road pretty well but I was to of in the beginning for a good finish but I finished of 18th.

So that’s that now it will be a little break before the Italian championship begins in a couple of weeks so at the moment I’m on my way to make Fysio testa in Belgium then I will go home for a week or so and spend some time with my family and friends. But then it’s time to get back to work and work on my weak spots to be ready to battle up front!







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar