måndag 9 september 2019

Swedish junior champion 2019

Hi everyone,

Great weekend at the last round of Juniors Swedish championship where I clinched the title winning all races except one where I finished second. 




Perfect championship. Also this time around at the last race I finished strong qualifying in 3rd.
First Moto I made a decent start took over the lead in the first lap and won the race with +32 seconds! 



And Moto two I diden`t made a perfect start (7-8) but got up to the lead quite fast then held on to the win with a decent gap. 



I’m really happy to win almost every race and also the title. I now hope for another good weekend next weekend to finish of on the overall podium In the Swedish championship i Tibro also!


Thanks to everyone for your support!

// Tim #26

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar