onsdag 18 september 2019

3 overall Swedish championship


Now the mxsm season is over. It ended in Tibet for the last round of racing. With only two Motos. I was 3rd In the championship, 20p up til second and 20p down to 4th. So I had decent possibility’s to finish of strong after all small breakdowns.

As Tibro is the track where I go training every day with my school it felt really good going in because I knew I was really fast there. And before the race I felt confident and happy, taking it easy with my friends and feeling no stress or any nerves. So that was nice.
 Then the day started of with free practice only because we went to the gate in the championship order. So on the free practice I felt so good I was happy the track was prime and I made a sick fast lap to end up 2 just 0.2 after 1st Alvin Östlund but we were 2 seconds faster than anyone else. So that was cool.

Race one: mad a terrible start, was outside top 15 then pushed my way fast up to 6th then made some passes up to 4th but the track was already nasty and I pushed my all in the beginning so I was tired. And got passed in the last lap to finish the race in 5th. Really disappointed because I knew I had a lot more to give.

Race two: made a better start was around 5th made a awesome first lap passing a lot of fast guys to be in the lead, then leading about 10 min if the race until I got passed then some minutes later got passed again but I stepped up the game and found some new lines to pass right back up to 2nd with just one lap to go. So I finished second just 5 seconds after the lead. I was happy with my riding and fighting.
Overall: P.3 for the day. Happy to be on the box for the last round. And having a great last moto!

Also finished up in 3rd in the championship. That was one of the goals and now I can set a new goal for next season to be even higher up on the box! I’ve had a decent year, to bad I’ve missed out on two races with dnf but it’s how it is I learn from my mistakes and fight back to be better.


I now have one more race. Coupe de l'avenir for team Sweden. In 2 weeks time, after that I will start a new journey, where my goals is big and I will do my best to beat them.
I will try to keep you guys updated on what’s going to happen!  

I would also like to thank you for all the help, support & support from you all, THANKS !!
And I really hope you will continue to help me in 2020 too!?

// Tim Edberg #26




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar