tisdag 27 augusti 2019

Great last EMX race,, total 14

Hi !!  
We just finished of the European championship with the last round in Uddevalla. A GP which was really cool, with a great crowd and lot of fun. I had a good last race when you look at all my struggles and injuries this season. So it felt really nice to get a decent last round in the books to be ready and motivated for next year! I will take you through my weekend.



Friday. Really nice to be at home racing, not a long trip and I knew the track already. Bikes where ready and I was as ready as I could. Just got the clearance from the doctors that my elbow was fine and I felt okay. But I had no expectations at all for this race, I was just going to do my best as always.

Saturday. Warmup was fun track was a bit muddy but it was good so I was happy riding and didn’t really focus on the time just took it as a practice.
Then we had qualifying practice and I got a bit nervous and didn’t really think thing threw but anyway had a decent quali in 19th place for the gate in the race which was good. 



Race one. Had new fresh bike that delivered me a great start, and I was in the top 6 in the first laps which was a cool experience then got a bit tired and road a bit stiff but overall I made a great race finishing of in 10th place which is the best of the season. And I was happy just a bit angry about myself and my condition being of the bike from Lommel due to pain so my preparations wasn’t ideal so I got really tired. Anyway happy top 10 position.

Race two. Track was prime on the sighting lap and I was really looking forward to race. Clicked of another great start and was decent inside top 15 then I was down in about 11th place then got really tired and my flow got bad and I started making some bad line choices but ended up in 15th for another hand full of points. 



Overall. 14th can’t say more than that I’m happy about my performance this weekend but for sure I’m going to do my best to be back in front some day as I know I have the speed and everything I just need a good program and a good offseason and then I know for next year I belong up there even in the European championship.

I want to say a big big THANKS to Yamaha Motor Europe for these 3 fantastic years together,, I hope I will get more chances in the future to be your rider đŸ˜€đŸ‘ !!?

And also a big thanks to everyone else that has support me over the season! 

Next race Swedish Championship upcoming weekend in BorĂ„s. I`m currently in second place in the championship ( my target is the first place ) !    

The target is forward ! 

// Tim 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar