måndag 12 augusti 2019

Årsunda , 3 - dnf - 18

Hi everyone, sorry for this late update about my weekend in Årsunda. But as some might know I had some problems. Also this weekend I had to deal with pain, which I’m really tired about at this time, riding with pain is not ideal. And I’m really sad that I can’t show what I’ve been working on because of all this pain. Anyway I will take you true my weekend.

Friday. Arrived at the track with a new fresh bike and setup, I was feeling really comfortable, even tho I still have some pain in my back from the weekend before. Also the track was nice so I was looking forward for tomorrow’s racing.

Saturday. Started with warmup and qualifying where the 250 two strokes had an big advantage due to the deep and heavy sand. But I find some nice lines and some speed and ended up qualifying in 4th. It’s not the best but not to bad ether.

Race 1. Bad start but road extremely well and was fighting my way up the field and posting some of the races fastest laps. And finished 3rd, the gap to the leaders was to far but that 3rd place felt quite good. (2 strokes 1st and 2nd) so good first day, track was good and I felt strong and fast.

Sunday. Warmup posted 2nd fastest time and I was ready to battle for the win. 




Race 2. Start crash, big time. Collided in the back wheel of a guy in front and crashed hard and got ran over. I lost my breath but was trying to get back to the bike, but the bike was to damaged. I was extremely frustrated as I knew I was going to lose in the championship hunt. And also had big pain in my arm. So unfortunately I couldn’t continue the race and I hade to go to the hospital for a check up. I was really really disappointed and angry of this crash that will probably cost me the Swedish championship...

Went for an X-ray but no bone fractures but still a lot a lot a lot of pain but decided to head back to the track and race so I didn’t los more in the championship.

Race 3. Pain. Came to the track 20 min before the gate drop, changed fast didn’t talk to anyone because of the pain and my mindset was on finishing this race. 
The gate dropped and I tried to stay out of trouble riding really safe with a lot of pain but I actually road as good as I could to finish of in 18th place riding in the rain without goggles and also going in the pits for new goggles. I was going to take an dnf but I had already decided I was going to make it with paints and I did, almost crying. 

Anyway though weekend once again but important that I know where my goals is at and I am still 2nd in the championship. Now I’m resting and trying to get healthy for uddevalla Emx. T

Thanks for everyone’s support! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar