måndag 5 augusti 2019

Belgium , Lommel EMX

Made a late decision on lining up for the race this weekend in lommel. 
Due to a crazy crash I was involved in earlier this week training at a public training in Olmen. Where on a blind spot beside a jump another rider had crashed and moved out of the way, luckily. But his bike was still left on the track. So I landed on the bike, got knocked out, hit one of those wood track markers with my body and due to the hard and big impact the body shot down and I couldn’t really move which was really scary.. but after a couple of hours and an X-ray at the hospital we could confirm that I had no bone injuries, which was a big relief 🙏🏻  and I want to say a big thank you to all the people helping me out at that moment, thanks a lot🙏🏻 



As you can imagine I didn’t feel great in my body even tough it could have been way worse. But after some meetings with Yamaha’s physiologist we decided late on Friday evening that I would try to race.
So, that’s what I did I tried. I did my best with what I had and made a great qualification. Actually more than I expected. I posted 11th fastest in my group and also on the very last lap of the session. The pain was a lot but I decided to go for the races also. Race one: DNF due to a start crash and a messed up bike and race two I finished just outside of points after a decent start. But I was not ready to battle this weekend, it wasn’t ideal to race. But anyways I’m one experience stronger and I will try my best to recover as good as possible for the Swedish championship next weekend 💪


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar