mÄndag 24 juni 2019

EMX Germany , 2 points




Another race weekend is over this time in Germany for emx250 rd5. I had a decent time there even tho the speed wasn’t really there this weekend. I struggled in the races and couldn’t really find that little extra. This is really frustrating for me as I haven’t really preformed the way I want to for a while now all tho I know I have the speed and fitness to be inside top 10. Anyway I will keep on working for my goals, and I’m really going to make these last to rounds count. I will summarize the weekend down below.



Free practice/qualification: felt good on the track as I really enjoy the track here in Germany. It’s actually where I got my first ever emx 150 overall win a couple of years ago. Anyway felt good did some decent laps and the times where close and ended up 12th in free practice and for the qualifying I started of strong in 5th place then got pushed down to 7th but stayed there for almost the whole time but in the last 3 laps the track changed and people started to go faster and I struggled to push for a last fast lap, so I got pushed down to 12th. Which I’m quite happy about all tho would have been cool to have a decent top 10 qualifying.



Race one: lined up at 23rd gate and made a decent jump and decent first couple of laps to find myself up in 14th place then the struggle started and my mind was of and I couldn’t really push that extra to follow the riders In front so I started dropping down the field, even tho I tried my best I wasn’t good enough this time around so I dropped all the way down to 20th and that’s where I finished. Disappointed because I didn’t show the good side of myself and my speed was to far of.

Race two: got together and connected with another rider on the start straight so was way back in the field. But I changed and got myself up to a 19th place then took the back of a couple of riders in front (16-18) but made a mistake and lost important ground and then just wasn’t myself in the riding and I just wasn’t fast enough. So I lost another position and found myself in 20th this time around also.



Overall: my speed wasn’t there and also I got tired not physically just in my head and I couldn’t really focus on doing my job. I don’t know what more to say. The emx season is coming to an end and I really need to preform, that’s why I will learn from my mistakes and make those last two rounds really count into my favor. I’m now on my way home for a couple of weeks of hard work and preparations. 
Thank for sticking behind me đŸ‘Š /Tim 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar