tisdag 1 maj 2018

1a in Swedish Junior Championship in Katrineholm.

Good evening !




I have been raced in Swedish Junior Championship in Katrineholm this weekend and it was great, had good speed all day and made good starts. This race was only one day so it was pretty hectic and the races was close to each other. All though I stayed focused all day and everything went as planned.
Qualification: made one great lap and was in P:1 then I didn’t have to do any more laps so I just road around the track to get more comfortable on it. And it felt great. I managed to finish P:1 in qualification so I got to pic gate as nr one also.

Race one: made a perfect start, took the holeshot then road my race and led every single lap to finish first. It was a bit of a new feeling leading the race from start to finish, but I loved it. 
Race two: this time didn’t make the best start but as I was on the inside I was still 3rd out of the first corner and then passed to second fast and then after one lap I made the pass to go first, after that once again I had the lead in my hands, and enjoyed it as I made a okay gap to finish the day of in a super good way going 1 in qualifying and then 1, 1 in the races. 



Great weekend that I hope for more like this to come! And I think it will đŸ’Ș thanks to everyone!
Next Race is upcoming weekend inSweden ,Vissefjarda , Swedish Championship

// Tim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar