fredag 27 april 2018

First race in MxSm serie , 5 overall , Saxtorp



MxSm Landskrona (saxtorp) 
Update from last weekend racing the first MxSm, Swedish championship of the year and my first ever real MxSm race in the big class MX2 togheter with the big boy.  
I have been training a lot in the sand just after Portugal and my feeling was great. I arrived at Saxtorp with a lot of confidence but also a lot of nerves. The track looked awesome, they hade really done a great job, and I was looking forward to ride. 
It was nice to meet everyone in the  Yamaha crew again, it was 6 month since last time.
I got a new built Yamaha GYTR engine to this race and it suited me perfect. Thanks Yamaha GYTR for your support!!
Saturday started of with free practice and time practice. I was looking for some good lines on the practice and fund the quite fast ones, and when the free practice switched to time practice I did a good lap and was in 3rd place. I went in the pits and did some change on my RG3 suspention . Agian out on the track my Yamaha bike felt perfect.  I got a clean lap on the last lap and did a better lap and found myself in 2 place when the session was over. Which was awesome, now I really no what I can do in this new class  and I felt even more confident going into the 3 motos.

Moto 1: made a decent start and was around 10th place on the first lap, then got stuck behind some riders but then by the end of the race I found my way around them. And road pretty good. And when the first race was over I finished 5th which for me was not the best but okay. 
Moto 2: once again made a decent start and was around 10th place, then once again struggled to pass but when the race was midd way I was running in 5th place, then got passed by a rider so I was 6th then charged on the last lap to take another position to finish 5th again. Got a bit tired but riding was not to bad.
Moto 3: made a bad start and was around 15th then I know I had to move fast, so I charged my way up the field and mid race I was in 3rd place and had the 3rd place overall in my hands but just 2 laps to go one lapped rider got in my way and I ended up crashing... I got passed by one rider and I finished 4th just a couple of points behind 3rd place overall, and it was really frustrating. 
Overall 5 in this race đŸ˜€đŸ‘
All thow I now know I have the speed to be a top contender. And that’s what I will bring to the next race. I will keep on my hard work and will try to be on the box at the  next MxSm round in Vissefjarda, because I know I have the speed! 

Thanks to everyone for supporting me!!

Yamaha Europe and Yamaha Scandinavia
JK racing Team
MAFI
GYTR
Mitas Tires
No respect
MADE Stickers
RG3 Suspention
EVS 



Forma boots
Just1
Phe Teknik
Cirucit MX gears
Fairing nutrition
Evans
MX-school 

// Tim Edberg # 48 in EMX and 480 in MxSm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar