tisdag 2 januari 2018

Happy New Year 2018



These past months after Coupe de lavenir has been really enjoyable. First of all I have signed a new deal at Matterly basin on the Mxon with Yamaha Europe and I will be racing in the emx 250 class 2018 for the supported Yamaha JK team, which I’m really happy about, I feel like I needed to step up from the emx 125 class and move up. So, Yamaha gave me the deal with JK for my debut year which I feel really comfortable about, knowing that I don’t have any pressure from the team or from Yamaha to be a top contender, the pressure only comes from me.


Right now I’m in the build up period on physical side and I’m doing a lot of work with Mxgym to be able to ride my new yz250f as good as I think I can. Also I’m obviously riding but not that much due to the whether right now but I ride as much as I can.

Just before Christmas I was down in Italy at JK Yamaha’s workshop and did some testing with the new race bike and it felt just like I wanted it to be, so I’m super happy about the bike and the new team is really helpful and I feel comfortable with them.

I’m looking much forward for the new season to start and I can’t thank everyone enough for all the support and help. Merry Christmas and happy new year!! Bring 2018!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar