tisdag 26 september 2017

1 - 1 First race on my new yz250f

USM ( youth Swedish championship ) in Lindköping and my first 250 race ever!! I have been riding the 250 about 3h before the race and I am feeling good on it so we decided to do a race on it, but just for training and it was good and fun on the new beast.!!

Free practice: I made some good laps and sat the pace 4 sek faster than the second guy. Track was really good, as it is a hard pack track it was really fun with some nice and smooth lines.

Qualy race: Made a decent start and fond my self in the lead in the end of the first lap. I played with the bike and had a lots of fun, winning buy + 30 sek.. now I had the first gate pic for tomorrow's racing.

Race one: good start, i was second but fast road myself up to first place and then put down the hammer and made a gap buy +30 sek. I'm a bit surprised about how fast I'm already going on the 250 and I feel very confident for next year already!!

Race two: the rain started to come down and the track was really slippery, but I felt good and lined up on the first gate and made a good start. I was first in to corner one but drifted out a bit and lost two positions. I passed the two guys on the first laps. But directly after I passed the leader he made a nasty block pass and pushed me of the track  and he made a crash trying to block me in the jump after, but this is racing some guys are crazy!! After that I felt good in the lead again and pushed to a 46 second victory!!

Overall: good day riding my 250, going one + one !! Now on to 125 Sm in Finspång!!


// Tim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar