onsdag 3 mars 2021

International Italian championship rd1 Riola Sardo

Hi guys, so as you might have heard the season just started of this past weekend. With the international Italian championship in riola sardo in Sardinia.
It’s so nice to get the season underway after all the hard work this offseason.
And I had a great start of the season! Finishing on the podium.



The day started of with free practice and qualifying. Directly I felt comfortable on my bike and the track and i qualified p.5. But it was difficult to get a complete lap free because of all the riders on the track but I think it was the same for everyone and the times where really close in the top 5 so i have to say I’m happy about that.

Race one: I made a terrible start and was around 15-20 then I put the hammer down and just worked my way up the field and I’m really happy about my riding posting some of the fastest lap times and finishing of in p.3 and still closing on the leaders.


So now I’m 3rd in the championship going into the next two rounds!


Superfinal: made a good start then I put some really good laps in the beginning passing the factory Ktm rider and also Yamahas factory rider to find myself 2nd in the 250 category but then I had some problems lost some positions before going down hard. But I didn’t give up and in the end I charged my way back to 6th in the 250 category and 16th in the overall.

Now we have one more week of training before the next race here in Sardinia this weekend!
Best regards

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar