måndag 10 juni 2019

Swedish junior championship . P1

 It was rd 2 of the Junior Swedish championship where I have the points lead and red plate. As this race is only one day it’s quite an hectic race. Anyway I had a great weekend and felt comfortable on the bike.





Free practice/ time practice: had some fun on the track posted some fast laps was second in the free practice then at the time practice got in a good mood and did some similar fast laps and posted the fastest one. Now I can go to the gate P.1

Race 1: track was a bit dusty but I knew if I get to the lead I can hold it until the end. So I made an decent start was around 5th then past up to 2nd fast. Had a battle with the leader for some laps and then I made a move on one of the parts of the track where I was faster and pulled away just slightly so he couldn’t have me to close to make a pass back. Then road my own race and finished first. I’m happy about the race P.1.

Race 2: it started raining big time and the track was completely destroyed but it was the same for everyone. I had a good feeling and it was fun on the sighting lap then we went to the gate and I made a okay start was around 3rd then a rider crashed and I was in second but by the end of the second lap I made the pass for the lead and checked out in the rain. But I had some issues with my goggles so had to get them of but I had a great lead and was comfortable riding without then I just road my race in the lead and won the race by around 10-15 seconds. Also happy about that race P.1 

Overall: not much to say more than a great weekend, I defended the red plate for the last rd and I feel good after this win. Now we focus on the next European championship in Latvia next weekend, and also I look forward to the last weekend of school next week, by time I get a break! 


// Tim Edberg # 26

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar