måndag 20 februari 2017

Not France but a great weekend i Belgium

It was the winter holidays here in Sweden for me during week 7. It was initially intended  that we'd (me and my dad) gone down to the MJC team in France but due to bad weather in France and that the tracks would be closed so we had to reschedule.


 We took a gamble and went down on Wednesday Lommel in Belgium. Thursday and the weather was really good and the track was great. I drove 2 days on the demanding Lommel course and I had really good speed and his YZ125 worked supergood.

Honda Park became the track of Saturday's training sessions,, Really fun was that the Kemea Yamaha team with Brent Vandoninck, Benoit Paturel & Alvin Ostlund also came there for their last preparatory practice before the World Championship  kicks off on them in Qatar this weekend J !
There was some chatter & driving and thanks guys in Kemea team for a good Saturday !


Looking forward to race this season for my Team MJC Yamaha !!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar