måndag 10 december 2018

1a place i Landskrona Endurospecialen

Hi everyone, as you know I haven’t been racing in a while due to injuries but yesterday I was back racing a bit. Nothing to serious it was actually not even a motocross race, it was 2h of enduro riding (easy enduro, a mix between mx, sx, enduro) I had a lot of fun just being back in racing situations. 

We started 3 by 3 riders and we road together with motioners, juniors and as I was in the elite class. We were going to race 8 laps on a track that took about 15-16 minuets so my total time was 2,09 h. 
I did some battling with some enduro dudes and also some big boys on 450 but came out with the victory, only 30 seconds in front of the second guy. 
As I said I had a lot of fun, and I hope to do some more of these small races during the winter time!
Right now we have just started the build up season with my trainers and we are working to get fit for fight next season and do good!
Thanks to everyone for sticking behind me! I soon hope to be telling you what’s up team vice for next season, I’ll keep in thatch! 

// Tim Edberg #26

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar