tisdag 30 maj 2017

Ernee ,, not good , no points

It was finally time to drive again after at my team MJC boss, Loic & Yamaha, asked me to rest my thumb from all driving until the European Championships in France. The thumb has been permanently fixed with a heavy plastic plaster. 

 Saturday 20 may, I & my grandfather went down to the team in France & on Tuesday I tried to drive (with a jelly insert taped against the thumb, it feels quite okay) I definitely felt that I did`t had driven for a while and on hard track ,, I also drove on Wednesday with my driving coach Steven Frossard, it felt better better (I hope that speed will be enough for the Ernee).
If you come sometime to Ernee you will be struck by an amazing facility and a fantastic track that Ernee is. This is the closest race to the team base so you can almost say it's home-race + that it's in France so you can bet on it that will be a lot of crowd at this race.
The quifing did not work properly as I want or hoped, 14th in my group.
Heat 1: I'm was alittle bit overloaded, so my reaction  was not good when the gate droped, I was one of the last one in to the first corner and after a couple of laps I had get my self up at a 17-18 place, then I crash pretty hard and lose a lot places, I really fight myself through the moto  in the very hot wether and ended up as 30e and no points at all.
Heat 2: This start I do much better, but everyone else did just as good, it's only the gate pick on the startstrate that decides who is going thorw the start corner first, unfortunately, with my bad gate pick, I'm not in as good at all, but with a little luck to imagination, I'll pass on the first lap  around 20th to 2a lap like 13th, awesome good ,, (but in the section down the long hill that get into to  a 180gr turn,) I'll be completely run-down by a nother rider & lose everything,, it feels like all joy, energy was gone. I drive throwe the moto an was 28a in the end and no points.

 I am very sorry not to be able to do better for the MJC team & for Yamaha at this home-race !
Now it will be a little rest and try to do some more hours on the bike as I've lost & next weekend, it's French championship again, then there's new focus & new opportunities. 
Do not stop believing đŸ™đŸ‘
// Tim # 16

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar