måndag 24 april 2017

First EMX125 race update , Totally 4 overall in Valkenswaard

I hope you all have had a good weekend !?

I could not deliver up to Saturday's level on Sunday.
Everything felt great, great riding practice in the week before this weekend with my coach Steven Frossard. My Team MJC Yamaha who does the best of everything for me , so I can perform as well as I can, they did a great job all week!! Thank you all !!
My Dad , I And Alberto Barozzi from Yamaha

The first EMX race for my class 125cc was run in Valkenswaard in Holland.
I had a really nice feeling to finally start the race season 2017.
At the qualifying , I drove to 5th fastest time in my group, which was okay & I had to pick the gate place as 9e rider.

Moto 1: The start was great, but I was a little squeeze in the second turn but I was out as 8-9.
I worked up in the field & got a little too long behind the guy who was five in the race.
The crowd gave me a lot of support along the track, I felt strong & eventually I had driven me to the second place. I drove my self to a 2nd place on my first EMX125 race for my Team MJC Yamaha, I'm really happy and proud of my result.
  

Moto 2: Not very good start, about 18th out of the second turn, I quickly found a good pace & did a good first turn & passed 12a at the first lap.  With a lot of imagination in my driving I drove up to 7th place, unfortunately I got the front wheel to slipped away and I was down on the ground, I was getting my self up in a hurry and  soon as possible up again, but I lost a lot of places, I over took  many riders again. I drove up the guy who was 5th in the race & again  the front wheel slipped & I crashed again. This was 4 laps remaining on the race & I had pain in my thumb. I dropped 7th & chased 6a & tried most of what I had in my bag but did not manage to get past him. So I finished 7e in this moto.  Totally 4e overall  , same point as 3e guy , 36p.
I was disappointed & I was in pain in my thumb. It turned out I had a little fracture on my thumb.


Now, with a little distance from the first race  I'm veryvery happy!! (But it would be a great time to start with a podium place for my Team MJC Yamaha but not this time! J )
Now my thumb get some rests and recovery a little bit but the head focuses on the next round in Latvia in a few weeks.
See you all and a big thanks for all support !!
//  #16 Tim 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar